What Will Digital Marketing Look Like In 2022?
Its Importance In Today’s Market
The growth of digital marketing was quite drastic in 2021. According to a recent study, 60% of the world’s population uses the internet. The number rose by 20% in two years, with many businesses going online after the pandemic. The pandemic has altered the way how businesses carry out their operations.
There are several benefits of digital marketing. Let us look into various ways why it is essential for small and large-sized businesses.
- Digital marketing barely requires any initial investment. The situation is perfect for small businesses. Most online marketing tools are free and offer basic features. It is completely up to businesses how they can make the best use of the tools.
- A business can target its customers on a global level. It can take orders for its services and products from all over the world without being limited to one area.
- A brand can use a digital marketing strategy to build awareness and a network of potential customers.
- A brand can easily maintain a strong customer relationship using CRM tools such as HubSpot, Oracle, etc.
- The right strategies and campaign will help establish a perfect brand image where one can easily fix glitches.
- Any business can easily measure the results of its online marketing efforts. A brand can see its campaigns’ effectiveness and formulate strategies accordingly.
The scope of online marketing is huge in this era. Companies are always searching for skilled digital marketing professionals to look after their online business. Due to high demand and a lesser supply of skilled individuals, job roles in online marketing enjoy a handsome salary. And the best part is you do not even need a professional degree. Thorough knowledge of the digital field coupled with some good internships can get you easily started!
Challenges Of Digital Marketing
We have compiled a list of digital marketing challenges faced by any company. Let us discover each one of them one by one.
- How to learn about the target market
- Keeping track of all the changes happening in social media and SEO.
- Producing quality leads for potential customers.
- Telling a good brand story.
- Making good quality content.
- Complying with data-sharing and privacy regulations.
- Measuring the results of online marketing efforts.
- Sustaining brand consistency on all social media platforms
- Inculcating new skills needed in this field.
- A marketing channel that is right for your brand
Kyros Solution is one of the best digital marketing agency in Surat that helps any brand overcome challenges and set up an effective strategy.
Statistics In Digital Marketing
Digital marketing trends are always changing in this era. But it is essential to keep up with the changes since they are the future of any business. Let us check out some of the statistics to see how trends change and which steps you can take next for your business.
- 33% of marketers who are not using artificial intelligence (AI) or automation plan to do it in 2022.
- 46% of businesses want to increase their spending on content creation in 2022.
- 45% of marketers want to fund campaigns related to social responsibility.
- 42% of marketers plan to expand their budget in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
- Content creators, content strategists, and content marketing managers are the top three roles marketing leaders will prioritize hiring.
- People interact with brands more through mobile phones than PC.
- 57% of customers accept that they can never recommend a business with a poor mobile website.
- 17% of marketers plan to add podcasts into their marketing strategy as approximately 120 million people listen to podcasts each month.
Goals Of Digital Marketing
Let us check out some of the common online marketing goals set up by most marketers.
- Every month, make x number of articles.
- Make x number of informative content.
- Improve return on investment by x%.
- Increase in domain authority by x% points.
- Increase awareness of the brand by x%.
- Grow social media followers across all platforms by x%.
- Increase in organic traffic by x%.
- Increase new customers by x% per month
- Retain x % of current customers.
You can contact Kyros Solution, the Best Social Media Marketing Agency In Surat, to attain all your goals for your brand.
Strategies In Digital Marketing
Now that we have covered challenges, statistics, and goals, let us look into your strategies to attain those goals faster.
- A brand can easily reach its online marketing goals using the right tools. It depends on your goals, wherein you can do google research and find out which tools work best for your business. For instance, you can check AI tools, Automation tools, etc., to generate more leads.
- In social media, AI Marketing is similar to video shorts. It is here to stay, so the sooner you jump on the trend, the easier it will be for you to get the first-mover advantage.
- You can use AI marketing copy generators to make content creation easy. You can use your keywords and create new copy ideas for articles, captions for social media platforms, emails, and so much more.
- Growth storytelling focuses on telling stories that will connect with our target audience. This connection is due to thorough research and actually listening to the consumers. It takes insights from the audience in the form of both quantitative and qualitative data. The data is then combined with marketing and business goals to create an effective brand strategy.
The future of digital marketing strategy shows a lot of potential and opportunities. We can safely say that it is absolutely essential for a business to use online marketing to take it on a growth trajectory.